Sunday, June 19, 2011

What little boys are made of, custom crafted lasting pieces.

Boy will be the true test of anything you put in front of them.  Playing hard and playing long, boys handmade will last longer than you think.  Since most handmade is crafted by one set of hands,  things that may get over looked in a big production line are the same things that a independent crafter checks over and over again just to make sure that you the consumer is truely happy.  Construction and durability are number when making your little boy purchases, let us see what we can find in handmade today.


Designs by Keri 4 U Gothic Black white skulls  unisex back pack tote  Starting with, DesignsByKeri4U a Artfire pro member since 2010, has made this great skull backpack.  This is a fun backpack for any age of boy.  Has velcro to make is small and a magnetic snap to close it up with.  DesignsByKeri4U is also our artist interview for the day. 
Keri tell us a little about the bag.
"I designed the skull back pack with a grandchild in mind. Of course they love the skulls so have fun making it look cute not scary!"
Tell us a little about you?
"I am a Grandmother of six who loves to sew and design..I have been married to the husband of my youth since I was 17. I had worked in the medical field for over 20 years and one day just decided to walk away from it all and work for myself. I have always been creative and love to design things and decided to try and make a living at it. With God's help and inspiration I was able to replace my income from the Medical Field and have been going forward with my Dreams and Ideas ever since."
What is your favorite animal and color?
'My favorite animal right now of course is my westie. We have a little West Highland Terrier that we just adore who keeps us very busy and entertained. Keeps us feeling young!! Being a designer I love all colors and enjoy using my imagination to place colors together for the designs I come up with."
Anything else you would like to add?
"I have been working from home now for 10 plus yrs and enjoy every minute of it. With customers all over the world I have met some very special people from all walks of life. I have been selling on-line for many years and enjoy the relationships I have established. For instance, I just sold a bag to the film maker of Avitar for his girl friend in Russia, so I have met many people all over the world. It has truly been a fun experience."

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to let us know a little about you.


Boys Coat/Jacket - Dark navy corduroy pea coat custom handmade  littlestarclothing has skillfully crafted this traditional pea coat for boy.  It can be made in size 2-8 so what ever size your little man she has you covered.  This is a perfect jacket for back to school and great for when you need to dress up your guy.  Littlestarclothing has been a member of Artfire since 2010, she make a full line of clothing for boys and girls so please visit her shop.


Fish On A Bike Funny Illustration T Shirt All Sizes  ShockNRoll a Artfire pro member since 2010, custom makes these cute t-shirts.  This fish on a bike can be made from a 12 month to adult sizes.  Made from a non toxic silk screen then heat pressed to last longer than a kiddo can wear it.  ShockNRoll makes custom silk screened shirts for boys, girls, women and men they also make totes.  For your customized shirts make sure to check them out.


Thank you for shopping handmade.  Remember when buying handmade you are supporting people not nameless faceless labels. 

Hand produced not Mass produced.

Are you a artist that would like to have one of your items featured in a head to toe daily handmade look?  Please check out this post as to what is needed, Artist info.

Disclaimer:  My blog includes links and photos to other sites/blogs operated by third parties. These are protected by the actual owner of the item and only provided as a means of convenient access to you to the information/opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites.

Artist if you would not like to be included in this post please email me at tng3876@yahoo.com and I will take down.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment