Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The little girls we love. Girls handmade head to toe look.


Sugar, spice and everything pink and nice that is what little girls are made of.  I would love to be able to dress half as cute as the little girls can.  Frilly skirts, fancy party dresses and accessories to love.  Handmade for little girls is fun and will last.  Check out my little girls head to toe for today.

Matching Isabella Hats Child & Doll clothes fits 18 American GirlFirst for the head from, TracysDesigns1 , this is a super cute matching piece for you the little girl in your life and her favorite doll.  The pink color is the "it" color of 2011 with the green stripe and flower.  TracysDesigns1 is also our first mini interview.  So read on!
Tell us a little about you;
"My name is Tracy and I love sew, crochet, and travel. I have been on a few missions trips to Honduras, where I taught sewing classes. I was thrilled to be able to use the talents God has given me (sewing/crocheting) with my love for traveling!"
How and when did you get started?
"One of my grandmothers' loved to crochet and she made such beautiful things that as a little girl I begged her to teach me. When I turned 5 years old she agreed I was old enough to learn. And I haven't put the crochet hook down since! My other grandmother loved to sew costumes, so I always had lots of fun dress-up clothes! It didn't take long, though, before I wanted to do more then just wear the clothes, I wanted to make them too. So, I've also been sewing since I was very young."
Tell us a little about the matching hat and how you came to make it;
"When I found out that my brother and sister-in-law were going to have their first child I wanted to crochet the baby a hat! So, I started out looking for a pattern, but ended up designing my own. I crocheted my niece a hat and enjoyed making it so much that I started crocheting more! I love the pink & green color combo."
What is your favorite animal and color?
"I don't really have a favorite animal. As far as my favorite color, that's easy! It's Teal! If something is available in a teal color, I'll most likely love it!"
Where else can we find you?
"Facebook: www.Facebook.com/TracysDesigns1
Ebay store: http://www.tracysdesigns1.com/
Artfire store: http://www.tracysdesigns1.artfire.com/
Thank you Tracy and here is to many wonderful years of crocheting and sales!!


Pretty in Pink Personalized Pendant NecklaceWhat a necklace.  Made by, BumbleBeeBottlecaps on Artfire.  This super cute pink bottlecap necklace can have any name you want on it.  Top coated with a glittery resin finish to give it a glass like look.  BumbleBeeBottlecaps is a pro member on Artfire, she makes pendants, wine charms, pet tags and magnets.  Make sure to check out the rest of her studio and see what great things she has to offer.

Dots and Stripes Girls Halter Shorts Set-Up next is the outfit from, designsbybarb on Artfire.  This is a very cute polka dot and stripe halter top and ruffle short,  this set can be made in size 6 months all the way to 6 years.  What a cute addition to your little girls summer closet.  Pro member of Artfire, designsbybarb also know as togs4tots, has been a member since 2008.  She makes the cutest handmade dresses, rompers, sets, doll clothing and so much more for your sweet little girls and boys.

Tutu Flip Flops Any Size Pink with Teal, Lt Pink, Dk Pink, Yellow a...Fun for her feet.  TheLivelyLadyGiftsandGiggles on Artfre presents tutu flip flops.  How fun and she can make them in a child 8/9 all the way to a women's 11/12.  I'm thinking mom and daughter matching flip flops for summer.  TheLivelyLadyGiftsandGiggles is a pro Artfire member, she also makes pill organizers, luggage/ID tags and other fun childrens and baby items, so make sure to check out her shop for some great items.

Thank you for shopping handmade.  Remember when buying handmade you are supporting people not nameless faceless labels. 

Hand produced not Mass produced.

Are you a artist that would like to have one of your items featured in a head to toe daily handmade look?  Please check out this post as to what is needed, Artist info.

Disclaimer:  My blog includes links and photos to other sites/blogs operated by third parties. These are protected by the actual owner of the item and only provided as a means of convenient access to you to the information/opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites.

Artist if you would not like to be included in this post please email me at tng3876@yahoo.com and I will take down.  Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. This is so creative!!! And also very cute! It is always so hard to find girls clothes and accessories!

    ReplyDelete